THE VICTOR ZORZA HOSPICE TRUST
Registered Charity Number 1068132
Guidelines for applicants
1) The Victor Zorza Hospice Trust supports projects in Russia, or occasionally other countries of the former Soviet Union (see note 3), run by charitable organisations which promote hospice principles and encourage the development of a Russian hospice network. These may include:
2) Applicants must be charitable organisations with experience of working in Russia in the palliative care field, or similarly experienced individuals who are using their skills to benefit the Russian hospice movement.
3) Trustees have discretion to consider applications from organisations or individuals helping to develop palliative care in countries which are part of the former Soviet Union.
4) Trustees expect a report on the project, including an evaluation, plus a financial report with receipts, within three months of the end of the project.
5) The Trust expects full supervision of the expenditure of funds on supported projects by a charity or individual appointed by the Trust for this purpose.
The trustees meet to consider applications three times a year.